Monday, March 30, 2009

With this hope, I live not free!!

Of sleepless nights and crying in pain
Of every effort going in vain
Of taking me to greats heights and under the bottom of rock
Of me being an ass and made a laughing stock...

With this feeling, I live not free
Don't know what else I have to see!!

Days go by and nights come along
Try as I may,they seem too long
Sleep like a baby, a phrase I have heard before
Its been ages since the last dream, a wink or a snore...

With this effort, I live not free
Don't know what else I have to see!!

Each trip down the memory lane
Full of laughter, cheer, angst and pain
Each memory thought of, is like re-living them
Every moment in the present then, is never the same...

With this burden, I live not free
Don't know what else I have to see!!

And then one fine day, you think of times ahead
Of the words not spoken, of the future unsaid
A silent prayer on your lips, saying all will be fine
You think of new places and people, you then don't whine...

With this hope, I live not free
I hope its something I'll be able to see!!!

1 comment:

Viraj Datar said...

sweet sweet words!

zindagi hai toh khwaab hai,
khwab hai toh manzilen
manzilen hai toh raaste
raaste hain toh mushkilen..

its an awesome merry-go-round this life... just keep going on :)